This is a measure of how whipped I am. I tag everyone. Everyone who ever was, is, and ever will be. Now do it, all of you. You too. Nao.
- Available: Nope
- Age: 20
- Annoyance: Too much salt.
- Animal: Woof woof.
- Beer: Guiness, Hoegaarden, Bomber.
- Birthday/Birthplace: February 4th/ Dehradun
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes
- Best feeling in the world: She said: 'sleeping in your lover's arms'. I concur.
- Blind or Deaf: Whadahell.
- Best weather: Sunny but cloudy and breezy.
- Been in Love: Constantly.
- Been on stage?: Often.
- Believe in yourself?: Hell yes.
- Believe in life on other planets: Of course. We came from somewhere.
- Believe in miracles: Most recent one.
- Believe in Magic: The corny, lovey-dovey kind, hell yes.
- Believe in God: If only to kick his ass.
- Car: Aurelia
- Candy: Dark chocolate.
- Color: blue, green. blue-green.
- Cried in school: Nope
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla frosting, on chocolate cake. Lemon icing on vanilla cake.
- Country to visit: Greece, Italy, Egypt.
- Day or Night: Day.
- Danced: You don't want to see me even try.
- Dance in the rain?: The time there was hailstones the size of golfballs, I did prance about to not get walloped.
- Do the splits?: Never
- Eggs: Fluffy cheesy egg white omelette.
- Eyes: Mine? or what I like? My beloved's are Bottomless.
- Everyone has: Something to whine about.
- First crush: Hahaha. A while ago :D
- First thoughts waking up: Usually drowned out by my mother screaming about something or the other.
- Food: Don't you want my recipes. They're coming. This chap demanded I share.
- Greatest Fear: Failure.
- Giver or taker: Narcissistic question.
- Goals: A couple.
- Get along with your parents?: Sometimes
- Hair Colour: Black in the summers, browner in the winters.
- Height: 6'3''-ish.
- Happy: Perpetually
- How do you want to die: Whadahell
- Health freak?: Sporradically but religiously while at it.
- Hate: Deplorable, detestable concept.
- Ice Cream: Homemade butterscotch.
- Instrument: Clarinet.
- Jewelry: My little earring on the upper fleshy part of my ear.
- Job: Looking for one. Please help me find one?
- Kids: Hate the bastards.
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing.
- Keep a journal?: This?
- Love: Mine.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Nope
- Love at first sight: Living proof.
- Mooned anyone?: Nope.
- Marriage: No reason not to.
- Motion sickness?: No, though the buggy sequence in HL2 made me very nauseous for some reason.
- Number of Siblings: 1
- Number of Piercings: 1
- One wish: For Maruti to manufacture the Zen again.
- Place you'd like to live: Bombay
- Perfect Pizza: Homemade marinara, 1:4 Gouda:Mozarella, Onions, chopped black and green olives cooked in olive oil, capers, bell peppers, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes.
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke.
- Questionaires: She made me do it.
- Reason to cry: Only once recently.
- Reality T.V.: Hahahahahahahhahahahaha. Most fun behind the teleprompter.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Like, sexily? Hawjikipawji.
- Song: current favorite - Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas
- Shoe size: 13
- Slept outside: Often as a kid.
- Seen a dead body? A few, unfortunately.
- Smoked?: Never. Not even a puff.
- Skinny dipped?: Nope
- Shower daily?: Yep. For the hair if nothing else.
- Sing well?: Nope.
- In the shower?: Occasionally
- Swear?: Wait, do I swear in the shower?
- Stuffed Animals?: I am a stuffed animal. Can't you tell?
- Single/Group dates: Party for two.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries. And cream. And chocolate. And, not telling.
- Scientists need to invent: A time freezing thingie. Just because. Okay fine, because I want more time to do stuff and I know if I sleep too late I won't wake up on time and my already excellent sleep routine will get even more excellent.
- Time for bed: Bed time's when you say it is. Nyeah.
- Thunderstorms: Lightning rod?
- TV: Scrubs, South Park, 30 Rock, Coupling
- Touch your tongue to your nose: Nope.
- Unpredictable: It's what makes the world go round.
- Vegetable you hate: Karela, Bhindi, Baingan, Shalgam, Arabi. I wanted to share their Hindi names to make you all relive all your childhood horror stories.
- Vegetable you love: Tomatoes. Not raw, but from a culinary perspective, there's so damn much you can do with them.
- Vacation spot: Between the sheets. (Get your minds collectively out of the gutter)
- Weakness: It starts with a W
- When you grow up: Open a restaurant :D
- Worst feeling: Not feeling at all when someone dear dies.
- Wanted to be a model?: Let me tell you, you don't.
- Where do we go when we die: Dominos.
- Worst weather: Floody rain.
-X-Rays: I have this awesome one of my mouth open, which I'll try to find in my old phone, and I have this awesome one of my spine. I'll also try and take a decent picture of the one I recently had taken of my ankle, with a chunk of floating bone.
-Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: Not enough water consumed.
- Zoo animal: White tiger
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius