Wednesday, April 22

As was commanded

This is a measure of how whipped I am. I tag everyone. Everyone who ever was, is, and ever will be. Now do it, all of you. You too. Nao.

A
- Available: Nope
- Age: 20
- Annoyance: Too much salt.
- Animal: Woof woof.

B
- Beer: Guiness, Hoegaarden, Bomber.
- Birthday/Birthplace: February 4th/ Dehradun
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes
- Best feeling in the world: She said: 'sleeping in your lover's arms'. I concur.
- Blind or Deaf: Whadahell.
- Best weather: Sunny but cloudy and breezy.
- Been in Love: Constantly.
- Been on stage?: Often.
- Believe in yourself?: Hell yes.
- Believe in life on other planets: Of course. We came from somewhere.
- Believe in miracles: Most recent one.
- Believe in Magic: The corny, lovey-dovey kind, hell yes.
- Believe in God: If only to kick his ass.

C
- Car: Aurelia
- Candy: Dark chocolate.
- Color: blue, green. blue-green.
- Cried in school: Nope
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla frosting, on chocolate cake. Lemon icing on vanilla cake.
- Country to visit: Greece, Italy, Egypt.

D
- Day or Night: Day.
- Danced: You don't want to see me even try.
- Dance in the rain?: The time there was hailstones the size of golfballs, I did prance about to not get walloped.
- Do the splits?: Never

E
- Eggs: Fluffy cheesy egg white omelette.
- Eyes: Mine? or what I like? My beloved's are Bottomless.
- Everyone has: Something to whine about.

F
- First crush: Hahaha. A while ago :D
- First thoughts waking up: Usually drowned out by my mother screaming about something or the other.
- Food: Don't you want my recipes. They're coming. This chap demanded I share.
- Greatest Fear: Failure.
- Giver or taker: Narcissistic question.
- Goals: A couple.
- Get along with your parents?: Sometimes

H
- Hair Colour: Black in the summers, browner in the winters.
- Height: 6'3''-ish.
- Happy: Perpetually
- How do you want to die: Whadahell
- Health freak?: Sporradically but religiously while at it.
- Hate: Deplorable, detestable concept.

I
- Ice Cream: Homemade butterscotch.
- Instrument: Clarinet.

J
- Jewelry: My little earring on the upper fleshy part of my ear.
- Job: Looking for one. Please help me find one?

K
- Kids: Hate the bastards.
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing.
- Keep a journal?: This?

L
- Love: Mine.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Nope
- Love at first sight: Living proof.

M
- Mooned anyone?: Nope.
- Marriage: No reason not to.
- Motion sickness?: No, though the buggy sequence in HL2 made me very nauseous for some reason.

N
- Number of Siblings: 1
- Number of Piercings: 1

O
- One wish: For Maruti to manufacture the Zen again.

P
- Place you'd like to live: Bombay
- Perfect Pizza: Homemade marinara, 1:4 Gouda:Mozarella, Onions, chopped black and green olives cooked in olive oil, capers, bell peppers, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes.
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke.

Q
- Questionaires: She made me do it.

R
- Reason to cry: Only once recently.
- Reality T.V.: Hahahahahahahhahahahaha. Most fun behind the teleprompter.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Like, sexily? Hawjikipawji.

S
- Song: current favorite - Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas
- Shoe size: 13
- Slept outside: Often as a kid.
- Seen a dead body? A few, unfortunately.
- Smoked?: Never. Not even a puff.
- Skinny dipped?: Nope
- Shower daily?: Yep. For the hair if nothing else.
- Sing well?: Nope.
- In the shower?: Occasionally
- Swear?: Wait, do I swear in the shower?
- Stuffed Animals?: I am a stuffed animal. Can't you tell?
- Single/Group dates: Party for two.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries. And cream. And chocolate. And, not telling.
- Scientists need to invent: A time freezing thingie. Just because. Okay fine, because I want more time to do stuff and I know if I sleep too late I won't wake up on time and my already excellent sleep routine will get even more excellent.

T
- Time for bed: Bed time's when you say it is. Nyeah.
- Thunderstorms: Lightning rod?
- TV: Scrubs, South Park, 30 Rock, Coupling
- Touch your tongue to your nose: Nope.

U
- Unpredictable: It's what makes the world go round.

V
- Vegetable you hate: Karela, Bhindi, Baingan, Shalgam, Arabi. I wanted to share their Hindi names to make you all relive all your childhood horror stories.
- Vegetable you love: Tomatoes. Not raw, but from a culinary perspective, there's so damn much you can do with them.
- Vacation spot: Between the sheets. (Get your minds collectively out of the gutter)

W
- Weakness: It starts with a W
- When you grow up: Open a restaurant :D
- Worst feeling: Not feeling at all when someone dear dies.
- Wanted to be a model?: Let me tell you, you don't.
- Where do we go when we die: Dominos.
- Worst weather: Floody rain.

X
-X-Rays: I have this awesome one of my mouth open, which I'll try to find in my old phone, and I have this awesome one of my spine. I'll also try and take a decent picture of the one I recently had taken of my ankle, with a chunk of floating bone.

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: Not enough water consumed.

Z
- Zoo animal: White tiger
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius

25 comments:

Mystique said...

of course you dance.

TheDragon said...

wow. You have patience. It will take me a while. Gah.

wiseling said...

I would like to believe that I am also your strength.



Also,
- Best feeling in the world: She said: 'sleeping in your lover's arms'. I concur.

Its only the truth.

VidyaVidyaVidya! said...

I want that pizza. Now.

Sam said...

whoa!!! that was long.. a trifle insightful of the person you are :)

Keshi said...

from ur last post, I thought u were UN-Available! :)

Keshi.

Utopia said...

hahaha! thats the longest tag i have read in a while.
:D!
and u can't dance? ;-)

Serendipity said...

your 20?? hmmpff
i REFUSE to read the rest of this post.

:\

Anonymous said...

Dude.

La Figlia Che Piange said...

Oh man, this has to be the most informative tag ever. Also, yer such a sapster. =D
I'll do this soon.

tunia said...

Love maruti zen too! Missed the limited two door version! I'm a coke person too but Mumbai! Nah.. apan dilli vaaley hein :)

imperfect said...

My eyes hurt when I read ur blog.

iz said...

Awww. Love the romance! And so much to know about both of you.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

LostLittleGirl said...

Lol. You're 20? And good things with the sappy bits :)

Cold Sake said...

I did it, too! I did it, too! I did it, too! The tag, I mean, of course.

(Boi,lt seems like the lay-dee there wants us to see her naked, ooooh. This is your cue to peruse comment moderation, arse)

GuNs said...

This is a bloody long tag. You might be REALLY jobless to attempt something like this. LOL, no harm meant... :P good to see your comment on my blog again. Long time since we bumped into each other, eh?

Hope all's well at your end.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Anu said...

I think i might be back
I think i wanna be back

wiseling said...

Much to my chagrin, I have a certain song stuck in my head. (I know that you know exactly which one, too.) It is playing on loop, and it makes me miss you so much more.

ANC said...

Where are you? Come back!

Mystique said...

write.

jairaj said...

Quite a task man! Good job.

GuNs said...

Ey man! You've again been missing from action. Whats happening in your life? I am off to the UK this weekend for a three week vacation.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Serendipity said...

why have u stopped posting!

Spider42 said...

hey man, where'd you go? been too long.